How do I love thee? Why, let me count the ways.
1. I love this extremely fun and super-cheery yellow Trollsta dresser, $349, discovered via A Merry Mishap.
2. And I love this great super-Scandinavian Gunvor fabric, $5.99 a yard, even though I stood in your fabric section for 20 minutes last week and then came back on my way out of the Marketplace, and yet still could not find a single salesperson to cut it for me.
3. I love these Hedda Lov leaf-print curtains, $29.99 for two, which are happily hanging in my bedroom, and which you should really get a better picture of because they are waaaay cuter than what you're showing here.
Here's a quick snap I took. See what I mean?
4. I love this snuggly stripey knit Unni Verka blanket, $29.99, which Mike once promised to buy for me, but then they were sold out so he couldn't, but I think he still owes me one, don't you?
5. I love the wiry red Fran organizing collection, $9.99 each, because they make shoes and coats look that much cuter.
PS) Oh and, who should I talk to about transferring my paychecks directly to your accounting department? Just seems easier that way...