It got off to a slow start (which we will blame on that whole "overseas move" thing), but do not worry: Share With the Group Fridays is not dead! (In fact, it will return tomorrow, in fine holiday form.) Our plan is to allow commentary all week, and then do a short recap of some highlights from last week's question on Thursdays so you don't have to go back and click again and again.
And so, here's a little review of the answers from the last question: What was the last thing you bought? Here are just a few of the fabulous things Fashion is Spinach readers have been scooping up this season:
1. Big, bold, cocktail rings. (We love this smoky quartz version from the Blake Lively-endorsed Liza Shtromberg.)
2. Boys' blazers from Brooks Brothers. We've been scouring the thrift stores for one ourselves. Two green thumbs up to the whole shrunken-preppy look.
3. Oversized Orla Kiely bags! (How cute is this leather shopper? And also: When does our first shipment from Singapore arrive so we can be reunited with our Orla Kiely bags again? We miss them!)
4. Rolls of old-school arcade tickets! Reader Ali is thinking of using them as gift tags. They've got "potential crafty project" written all over them.
5. An Alba Fan Club dress emblazoned with tiny Eiffel towers. Anna, it's so cute!
6. Tons and tons of vintage! Sounds like some great finds are being unearthed out there; personally, we've got an eye out for little capes (like this 50s eBay find. At currently $24.99, it's not exactly a steal -- but so cute!)
Really, that's only the beginning of the great buys: There were tons of good answers -- thanks so much to everyone for sharing! Stay tuned for the next installment, in slightly more timely form...