We are seriously so, so excited.
Thursday, October 09, 2008
You recognize this sweet little face, don't you? It's Monte, the adorable pup that belongs to Johanna-from-ASeriousJobisNoExcuse-and-now-Stylista. And yes, he's wearing Ray Ban Wayfarers, because he's cool like that. And also because he is the very stylish star of our first round of limited edition "Team Johanna!" t-shirts, now available for pre-order, thanks to our generous friends at T-Shirt Insurgency, home of hilarious rebellious breakfast food tees.
Here is the deal:
1) No, the t-shirts do not actually say "Team Johanna." It was just a little too 2006 for our taste. Instead, we decided to let you show your support in a slightly quirky, 'wink-wink-nudge-nudge' kind of way.
2) Much love and thanks to our talented friend Tad for the fab design.
3) Because we were slightly concerned we could end up with a boxful of Monte tees, there is only a limited amount of shirts being printed for round one. Get one while you can! If the demand exceeds our initial estimate, we'll definitely get more printed. (And truthfully, we have dreams of putting Monte in an insane Philip Treacy hat for Limited Edition #2, so we're really hoping that happens.)
4) The t-shirts are American Apparel women's sizes. They run a bit fitted (we wear a large) and are a really nice quality. They should be shipped in about two weeks, hopefully just in time for the debut.
5) There are no men's sizes yet. So sorry, men. But! If you would like a Monte shirt and would commit to a pre-order, leave us a comment here. We will tally up the requests and put in an order once we've gotten enough enthusiasm.
6) Stylista debuts October 22! We have seen a press screener of the first two episodes and we have to say, without (much) bias, that it is incredibly, amazingly, entertainingly good. So much fun! So much snark! So much cleavage! We cannot wait.
Excuse us, we have to go order our tee now. Whee!