Around the Blogosphere!
Tuesday, October 30, 2007
Today I finally had some time to catch up on my regularly scheduled blog reading (my bloglines list clocks in at 159 feeds right now, which means it's also probably time to update the links list at the left). The amount of wonderful things out there always astounds me; here's just a few that caught my eye:
1. A Pez work of art! Created by One Good Bumblebee. I still buy myself Pez dispensers when I'm waiting in the checkout line at the grocery store – they're just so happy. Love.
2. How About Orange has a great how-to on How to Make Fabric Wall Art. I've been wanting to do this for ages with vintage prints. Did I know it was so easy? No, I did not. So now I have no excuse.
3. Ma Vie En Rose turned me on to this apartment makeover from Oprah at Home mag. I'm definitely digging some of the ideas.
4. I so love this entire house, but I especially love these metal tabletop sculptures. Oh, to be a minimalist! I suppose a girl can dream. And then she can go right back to acquiring Pez dispensers.
5. On a non-blog-related note (also a non-decor related note), I'm having strong urges to run around in over-the-top ensembles this week, a la Margot Tenenbaum's fur coat and intense eyeliner (top). Sometimes, just getting super-dressed up makes you feel that much happier. Plus, it is Halloween tomorrow, which calls for an especially extravagant outfit, don't you think?